Here''s your chance to own a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork!
I am a Nottingham-based artist who specialises in drawing photo-realistic pencil portraits, and over the Summer I am going to be taking commissions. The photograph can be of any person: family member, friend, or even a celebrity.
How it works:
- You send me your photograph via e-mail or post (your photo must be as high-resolution as possible)
- I check the photograph and contact you
- You send me a 30% deposit of the final price
- I draw your portrait
- I send you an image of the portrait for you to approve and make any adjustments if necessary
- I receive your approval and request payment
- Upon receiving payment, I send you the final drawing
- Portraits are drawn on smooth, high-quality cartridge paper and come unframed
- It will take up to 10 weeks to complete your portrait, depending on my workload. It can take me up to 12 hours or more to complete one portrait alone!
- Portraits are send sandwiched between two pieces of thick card to prevent getting bent through the post
- Contact me if you would like other detail added to the piece, e.g. background details
- I can only accept payment by cheque or cash. Sorry, no credit card payments at the moment.
- I do accept commissions from overseas
- Single subject (head and shoulders) - ?50
- Single subject (head and shoulders) - ?75
- Double subject (head and shoulders) - ?90
- Triple subject (head and shoulders) - ?120
- More than 3 subjects - get in touch
Postage to UK: ?1.50 Postage worldwide: ?3.00
If you would like a hand-signed print of any of my work, please contact me. They are printed on high-quality matte paper and cost ?6 each, unframed. They make a wonderful gift and look brilliant when framed! Postage to UK: ?1 Postage worldwide: ?2.50
E-mail your commissions to: email@example.com
To view more of my work please visit