Lettings Agent based in Thornton Heath, with over 12 years experience in the field, the services we offer our landlords are:
LETTINGS SERVICE ( Introduction Of Tenant ) 6%
- Prepare particulars of the property and rental value.
- Market the property for letting.
- Obtain full references on all propspective Tenants.
-Inform the Landlords of Safety Regulation to adhere to.
- Prepare the Tenancy Agreement and relevant notices.
- Collect the first month''s rental in advance.
- Collect a security deposit/Bond.
- Advise the Tenants of the procedures for registering with The appropriate domestic services.
- Prepare an Independant Inventory ( optional )
- Check the Tenants into the property ( optional )
FULL MANAGEMENT ( 6% )
- Arrange for any property maintenance and repairs as per your instructions ( subject to Terms of business )
- Carry out Quarterly property visits and report to the Landlord.
- Liasing between landlord and Tenant.
- Supervise that the Tenants(s) comply with the Terms of the Tenancy Agreement signed.
- Review rental values and renewal of tenancies.
- Arrange for check-out of the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy ( optional )