Pole Athletes was established in 2008, with one aim: to promote the power of pole dancing.
* Improves your posture, coordination and flexibility
* Builds your upper body strength
* Shapes your figure
* Tones your whole body
* Builds your confidence
* Enables you to express your self
* And is so much fun
Pole dancing is now regarded as a recognised form of exercise and can be used as both an aerobic and anaerobic workout for men and women.
With campaigns for it to become an Olympic event, and competitors continuously defying the law of gravity in awe inspiring displays, the world has been taken by storm by this radical sport, and you can be a part of it. Pole dancing is suitable for everyone, male or female, whatever your size or shape, you can be a Pole Athlete.
* Is committed to providing you with quality. All instructors continue their own professional development to ensure you get the highest quality training available
* Has small groups taught by friendly teachers to ensure you get the best value for money in a fantastic environment.
* Our timetable is full of events and classes to provide you with the opportunity to embrace this addictive sport and all it has to offer.