Do you want to know how to rank higher in Google? - Ask Penrod
Reference Number. 126993
Small organisations with either limited HR resources of none at all may benefit from one off involvement for specific projects or crises. Organisations may also benefit from the flexibility of an ongoing no commitment relationship on an as needs and pay as you go basis. In an increasingly complex and litigious employment environment organisations may find navigating through the requirements of ever changing employment law and management practice both time consuming and a distraction from running the organisation.
* You might benefit from an HR audit which provides you with reassurance or a check list of follow up actions
* You might have a performance or disciplinary issue with which you want to get to grips
* You suspect that you have policy gaps or policies that need updating
* You are experiencing some difficulties with absence and you want to manage this better
* You would like to bring the whole team together for an event and need a facilitator
I can provide you with: employment policies, training for managers, team building days, coaching and mentoring, organisational health checks, advice on recruitment, grievance and disciplinary, job evaluation and pay reviews, performance managagement and reviews, governance support and training and other general HR advice and support.