With over 15 years experience in the human resources and employment law profession, Tara Daynes HR provides specialist HR consultancy, advice and corporate training services to organisations throughout London. Set-up in 2008, the business is based in Camden (London).
The business provides companies with an expert HR Consultancy service and operates from both own premises and client sites. The fully qualified consultancy helps ensure clients maintain legal compliance and best practice in the areas of HR and employment law. The service is intended to help businesses meet their legal obligations to staff and also supports their organisational needs and goals.
Tara Daynes is a Fellow Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, a qualified Employment Law Paralegal and member of the British Society of Specialist Paralegals, and a trained Investors In People specialist. Areas of expertise include:
- Terms and conditions and employment contracts
- Staffing policies and procedures and staff handbooks
- Dispute resolution (disciplinary and grievances) and managing absence
- Training, learning and development ? needs analysis, delivery and evaluation
- Performance management and appraisals and succession planning
- Recruitment and selection and psychometric testing
- Office Health and Safety
- Data Protection
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Outplacement and career counselling
- Investors In People Standard.