UK Small Business Directory
Improve Your Local Citations
A number of people involved with Local Search believe that improving local citations can help establish trust and authority for small local service providers and small local businesses.
It is thought that people are more inclined to trust a small business if they know where the local business is located and how they can be contacted.
Some people also believe that Search Engines like to see businesses with accurate and consistent NAP information (Name Address Phone) and that this can help establish authority.
Improving Your Local Citations With Citations Booster
With this in mind TJS Marketing have created a way to help local businesses Improve Local Citations by accurately displaying your business name, business address and contact details in a clear way that is easily indexed by Google and other search engines.
Citations Booster provides free business advertising to UK based small business looking to improve their own Online presence or boost their local citations.
Latest Posts and Information
- London Bridge is Down
- Just Ask the Keywords Duck
- Keyword Research Tool
- How to Open an Amazon Business Account
- Residential Development and Asbestos Risks
- Latest 100 Gold Listings
- IKEA for Business
- IKEA Business Network
- Improve Your Local Citations
- How to See What your Others See on Google
- Register a Business in the UK Small Business Directory
- Free Business Advertising in The UK Small Business Directory
- Find Mobile Dog Groomers
- Leak Detection Company Hampshire
- Mobile Locksmith West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry & Warwickshire
- Businesses in Oxfordshire
- Free Advertising Online UK Small Business Directory
- Free Business Listings UK Small Business Directory
- Top UK Business Advertising Sites
- What You Get With An Upgraded Directory Listing